Published on Wednesday, 05 September 2018 00:01
New career opportunities at Kuhner Shaker Inc.
We are always eager to hear from those wishing to join our always growing team.
Those with demonstrated experience in cell culture and process sciences are always encouraged to contact us. We are currently seeking to fill positions in the role of Applications Scientist /Sales Scientist, see below for a brief description and please contact us you are interested in discussing either of these possibilities.
Applications / Sales Scientist
Kuhner shaker is seeking an experienced Scientist to join our team based out of our San Carlos, CA office. This important customer-facing role will split responsibilities between scientific representation and support of our national customer base through technical sales. Though your overall focus will span the entire US, your core responsibility will be existing and future relationships on the West Coast. Ideal candidates will have experience in bioprocess development and previous experience in sales-oriented role would be an asset.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attend conferences and exhibitions to present scientific data and support exhibit booths
- Support customer applications remotely and in person
- Generate and update technical literature, posters and presentations
- Write technical sales quotations
- BS / MS / PhD in Cell Biology, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or related field plusdemonstrated success in industrial research or process development with 4 years, 2 years and 1 year respectively depending in degree held.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills (peer reviewed publications or external presentations)
- Fluency with common software such as the suite of MS Office products
- Ability to re-locate to work out of our San Carlos, CA office.